Monday, November 5, 2012
Full of Excitement
I know this blog doesn't have much to do with news, but I just couldn't help myself. The past couple weeks I have finally felt myself improve in my news writing. I've been struggling a lot this year trying to convert the creative and opinionated writing style I have become so accustomed to, into proper news story language. It's been frustrating and a little discouraging for me, especially because I've always been so excited to go into journalism. But with the last couple stories I've written, I've really noticed the improvement not only in my writing itself, but in my ability to contact sources and gather information. I feel as if I am slowly becoming a real journalist! Even though I still have a long way to go, it feels great to be heading in the right direction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment